Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

How do I change my Optus email password?

Optus webmail login page.JPGOptus Webmail login page

In this article we'll explain how to change your Optusnet email password using the Optus Webmail portal. If you can't remember your password, message us and we'll send you a text or email with a temporary password. Once you've received your password, follow the steps below:

Changing your Optus email password.jpg

The Optus Webmail settings menu as it appears on a Desktop browser 

Changing your password 

1. Login to Optus Webmail using your existing username and password. If you’ve received a temporary password, you’ll need to use this one
  2. Select the Settings tab from the top menu
  3. Select Change Password
  4. Enter your current password, you’ll need to enter your new password twice
  5. Remember to Save Settings

TIP: Once you’ve changed your password, you’ll need to change the saved password on all of the devices you use to access your Optus email address.

Frequently asked questions 

How can find my Optus email address/Optus Broadband username?

You can find your Optus Webmail username and password listed on the welcome email you received after signing up.

If you haven’t received your welcome email, check your junk/spam folder. Otherwise, message the team and they’ll be able to help.

I’ve forgotten my Optus email username or password

Your primary Broadband username is also your primary OptusNet email address. You can find your username under the service summary on your bill.

If you’ve forgotten your password, you will need to contact us and ask us to send out a new temporary password via SMS or email. Change your password by following the steps above.

Can I change my primary Optus email?

Yes, you can ask request to change your primary Optus email or ask us to add up to 15 secondary email address to your account.

Related Optus Email articles:

Labels (4)
0 Kudos