Searching...

Home phone /internet and mobile bundle discount

Gavin2k

Hi,

I have NBN plan with fetch and home phone. I'm currently with Vodafone for mobile. If I sign up for the $40 or $30 12 month contract mobile plans , donI get the $20 bundle discount? If not are there any bundle discount Optus offered for loyal clients bringing more services over on the one bill?

regards

gavin 

Re: Home phone /internet and mobile bundle discount

petergdownload

I don't think they give the bundle discount anymore.

However the current flash sale seems pretty good value (ends in 2 days)

Regards

Peter Gillespie

JordanOptus

Hey @Gavin2k just to offer some clarity - We did away with bundle discounts and now we just offer what the price would've been with a bundle discount to anyone and everyone Smiley Happy

Gavin2k

Hi Jordan,

So new clients get a better deal then loyal long standing Optus clients who want to bring more business over?

Doesnt sound fair.

Offering the discount to "everyone and anyone" is fine, however loyal Optus exsisting clients should be given priority and further discound as Vodafone is matching the deal however as a loyal client to optus for over 20+ years I thought I would be looked after by brining you more business.

Regards

Gvain

Highlighted

Gavin2k

Also can someone confirm when this offer ends as an optus rep just said: 2/10/2017

http://offer.optus.com.au/sept-flash-sale

petergdownload

Well the big clock does say 10 hours to go.

But it wouldn't surprise me if Optus built in a few extra unofficial days to help out those that didn't get their act together and just 'missed out'

Optus quite commonly just roll over sales that expire for a bt longer. But can i actually confirm it on this one?

Nope

Peter Gillespie

Gavin2k

Can somone from Optus confirm this as Anushka from your sales line said the 2nd?

JordanOptus

Apologies Gavin Smiley Sad I can gladly pass on any feedback regarding offers and I will do so. As for the flash deal, it will be ending tonight. However Peters got a very good point, historically speaking we tend to extend offers but take that with a grain of salt. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
66 Kudos
39 Kudos
32 Kudos
30 Kudos
19 Kudos