Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
terry_sandra
New Contributor
New Contributor

Home phone & email (send/receive) not working

I am having too many issues with connectivity however the most important issue is my home phone and email. Does any one have this issue?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
George_YC

Re: Home phone & email (send/receive) not working

Hi @terry_sandra

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

terry_sandra
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi George, I removed the app from my mobile phone as I was having numerous issues with it - I would log in to the app and the only screen I saw after that was a "log out" screen. I do have a case related to my home phone not working however I can't see the case anymore due to the issues I faced. What do you want me to do?

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Hey @terry_sandra, we do have some other support channels to assist with your concern as well as help set up your Optus App login. If you could please send your reference number via our social media platforms either Facebook or Twitter, that would be much appreciated.

Alternatively our teams over the phone would be more than happy to run some checks on your service and advise further. Our Support teams are available over the phone at 133 937

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.