Searching...
Highlighted

Home phone + ADSL sevice activation

mortuzahasan

Hi Guys,

Placed an order for Entertainement bundle which includes home phone, adsl, fetch tv, received modems, service activation schedules 2 weeks after, technician came in and found out the copper cable from Telstra street port to home premise is not connected. now optus cancelled the order and when i contacted them they said i need to place a new order. the line is fixed now. my questions are

if i place a new order, would it be another 2/3 weeks to get the technician's schedule?

as the previous orders were cancelled, what happens with the modem optus sent?

is there any way to expediate the service?

optus call centers are rubbish in a word and chat is not a great help either.

please advice as i am desperate

Re: Home phone + ADSL sevice activation

Shauna

Hey @mortuzahasan - Oh my! Sorry to hear of your experience trying to connect. I can appreciate this has been quite the frustrating experience.

With regards to placing a new order, we may not be able to expedite this. Generally speaking we may need to wait for the next available tech appointment. 

Were you given any fault reference numbers with regards to the faulty line? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

mortuzahasan

Thanks for your comment

i was not given any fault reference number, but in your system you should have it as the technician must be reported back to you

and, i placed a new order, in the app its showing cancelled but when i contacted an agent through chat, i waas advised that the order is still in progress.

what a helpless situation..

i am tired of optus customer care and planning to move to Telstra but i need to be notified by optus asap

Shauna

Seems like it's quite all over the place. 

Do you have any order numbers we could look into? If so, can you please confirm that via private message along with your full name and DOB? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
84 Kudos
80 Kudos
68 Kudos
35 Kudos
34 Kudos