Searching...
Highlighted

Home Wireless Broadband and Fetch TV Mini

Jimb0000

Hello,

As I am renting and internet is not available at my residence, I signed on for a Home Wireless Broadband 200GB plan.

It works really well and I get pretty good speed (like ADSL2).

I was given FOC a Fetch TV mini when I also signed on to a mobile plan, and I also have a subscription to the EPL.

When I connect the Fetch TV mini via wireless or ethernet  cable to the the Huawei Home Wireless Broadband modem, I cannot watch any Optus TV channels, for example I cannot watch any EPL channels, whether live or classic/replay matches they have constantly going - when selecting a channel, the Fetch box comes up with a message "cannot watch channel while tethered to mobile phone, streaming not available via mobile data".

However, I can watch ALL on demand channels perfectly (I.e match replays, goals of the week etc.), as well as other things like "catch-up TV", Netflix, Stan etc.

I called support and they guided me through a soft reset, but it still doesn't work! Please help!

Re: Home Wireless Broadband and Fetch TV Mini

Gen_R

Morning Jimb0000 - just so we're on the same page, you've signed up for a Home Wireless broadband and that working fine, but have also tried to use a Fetch Mini on the Home Wireless Broadband? The devices aren't compatible so that's what may be causing your issues.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Introducing the Optus Business Care hub

Here you’ll find a complete suite of help and support exclusively for our small and medium business customers. Read More

Top Contributors
25 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
7 Kudos
7 Kudos