Searching...

Home Wireless Briadband poor speed and pathetic service

Vishal83

I am a home witeless broadband user. I am trying to chase optus support from past 4 months for getting the speed issues rwctified which i am facing since last 4 months. Getting same answer “support technical person will call you in 24 to 48 hours” or “ we are working on tower issues” everytime i call them, no call back from them.  Internet speed is horrible, typical download speed is .62mbps while upload is 0.08 mbps. Restarting device (e5186s-61a) minimum three times a day but no luck...... even tried keeping the device cloae to the window and wven in balcony but same results.

Highlighted

Re: Home Wireless Briadband poor speed and pathetic service

Toomey

Hey @Vishal83, I'm sorry that you are getting such low speeds with your HWB service. This will completely depend on the reception at your home and can only be improved with network upgrades. If no ETR can be provided for upgrades, you may want to speak with the Retentions Team on 133937 so they can review the notes left my Tech Support and provide alternate options for your contract.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
62 Kudos
41 Kudos
32 Kudos
31 Kudos
16 Kudos