Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
vk4vkx
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Home Phone

My home phone has to come from the Optus internet router. Ihave 2 phone points on the wall. I have NBN fibre to the premises. My previous supplier had the phone coming from the phone points on the wall. I'm prepared to pay a technican to change it over. There are times when I have to reboot the router because I have n phone or internet. It means the router has to be on 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. If my previous supplier was able to have the phone via the phone points, why cant Optus.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Aman_B

Re: Home Phone

Hi @vk4vkx - Landlines working on NBN connections can only work if it's connected to the modem. So sorry but we can't make your landlines work through the wall sockets as they are not connected to NBN fibre anymore.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos