Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor zl987
New Contributor

Home Phone not activated for 3-4 months

Hi,

I have been trying to have my home phone activated for 3-4 months now with no solution in sight.. we have been paying for a service that Optus is not providing yet unable to tell us why our phone line is disconnected and they just don't know how to activate it even after discussing with a case manager. Any assistance would be great so we don't have to switch providers over something so simple yet so difficult. Please help!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Home Phone

Hey there zl987,

How frustrating!

The only way we'll be able to try to help here is if you can provide us with a fault ticket number that we can follow up on. And/or who is your Case Manager?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor zl987
New Contributor

Re: Home Phone

Hi Ray,

Thanks for your reply but a couple hours after I posted my internet stopped working also so when I was told that it wouldn’t be fixed for at least 48 hours I just decided to pull the plug on Optus and ordered a new Telstra Bigpond connection. I could not imagine waiting another 48 hours and then get told the issue still isn’t resolved.

Anyway it’s over now! Not a great experience after being a loyal Optus customer for over 15 years.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors