Searching...

Home Phone No Dial Tone

Tezza007

Afterjust getting my landline fixed from being out of order for 2 or 3 weeks, I now have no dial tone

I've just spent an hour trying to find a way to contact Optus but they deliberately make it impossible; no way to email them, no way to chat with them; broken links; missing pages; it just goes on and on

Is there someone from Optus here that can get my home phone fixed please

Highlighted

Re: Home Phone No Dial Tone

Tris

My apologies you've had trouble getting through! Whilst we don't have email contact, you can chat with Tech Support online or call 131344, you'd just need to choose the appropriate option for your service. Otherwise, if you can provide the fault reference number from when this was raised in the past, I can organise a call back from our Case Management team. The time frame on the call back is generally around 48 hours

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Tezza007

G'day

The chat links have no option for a landline

None of the other chat links work

How am I going to call when my phone doesn't work?

I wasn't given any fault reference number last time

How were they going to call me back when the phone doesn't work?

I am a disability pensioner

Tris

Sorry about that. Could you please send me a PM here http://yesopt.us/pmtris?

I'll also require the below information please

Are you the primary account holder: 

Your full name: 

DOB: 

Account number:

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Tezza007

Every option is absolutely useless

I finally went to an Optus shop this morning. They rang India and put me onto someone I could barely understand and who couldn't comprehend that i couldn't be at home to talk to him because the phone doesn't work

He eventually asked to speak to staff and we went back to I had to be at home to answer a call on a phone that doesn't work or on a mobile phone i don't have

Even telstra wasn't this ridiculous back in the bad old days

Looks like it's the TIO for me as Optus refuses to fix the problem

Dan_C

We're happy to take a look @Tezza007, you're welcome to message either @Tris or myself → http://yesopt.us/pmdan

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
66 Kudos
39 Kudos
32 Kudos
30 Kudos
18 Kudos