Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Home Phone Line Outage

My home phone 02XXXX XXXX went down ar 1400 yesterday. I spoke online with one of your Consultants last night around 1800 and she advided me that service technicians were working on the problem. Still no phone? Can I be advised of any progress on this problem please?

Brian XXXXXX

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Home Phone Line Outage

Brian...edit your phone number out of your post.  Just leave the area code followed by four X's.  NEVER post identifying info like that online.  Mods,,,fix this please!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi 

I am new at trhe game and thought I was contacting Optus for an online chat.

I am happy to accept your advice but do not seem to be able to edit my post as you suggest?

Any help appreciated

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

At the bottom right-hand corner of your post you'll see "post options".  Click the down arrow and "edit your post" should come up.  Make the change a.s.a.p. as one should never put up their ID details in a public post.  This forum is most definitely very public...anyone on the net can see it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My "Post Options" seem to be "Subscribe to RSS Feed"; "Highlight"; "Print" and "Report Inappropriate"

None of these seem to provide an Edit function?

BA

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You need to be logged in to the forum to get the "edit" option.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @TommyB, I'm very sorry for the delay. It's disappointing to hear you weren't contacted. I've gone ahead and removed your phone number from your post. If you would ever like to open up a Live Chat with someone from Optus, you can do so here. Please let us know if you're still having issues with your service. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos