Searching...

HiSense error msg caused by Optus Modem

Mal2016

Hi 

I have a HiSense TV that continues to show an error msg about 'google.tv.discovery no longer available'. 

This was posted today on a Facebook Page where others are complaining of the same fault. 

"Hisense Australia Hi everyone, we understand this issue is happening with customers with Optus modems. If that's the case, Optus can help resolve the issue if you reach out to them with the following ticket # 15278074."

So does anyone on this forum know of the resolve to ticket  #15278074"?

It would be much appreciated Smiley Happy

Re: HiSense error msg caused by Optus Modem

Guy

Hey @Mal2016 Smiley Happy Sorry for the delays in getting this resolved for you. We're working on a fix which should be deployed in the coming days. Are you able to PM me your details so I can add them to the investigation?

poncherello2357

Has this fix been sorted? My TV is still showing the error message 

Alex_H

@poncherello2357 - I've just had a look and we're still working on a fix for this one, really sorry for the delay Smiley Sad 

aizat1982

Hi any updates on ticket # 15278074. Its been a while now and it seems rather unacceptable that I am unable to use my smart tv because of your modem.

Highlighted

Casey

Sorry aizat1982, looks like they are still working on it. 

Michaelb

Hi i have the same problem with my tv it is very annoying .... 

Vinode

I am also having the com.google.tv.discovery has stopped message. Was this resolved finally?

Shauna

@Vinode I've taken a look at the faults ticket and it looks like it's still being investigated. My apologies! 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Mos_2001

Hi, any news on this please? my tv is having the same issue and seems like this should have been fixed by how old this post is?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
49 Kudos
38 Kudos
31 Kudos
16 Kudos