Searching...

Help with account details/Netflix code

sf24
I had my cable/telephone connected on 22 April but as yet have had no confirmation pack or any correspondence from Optus re my account details, terms & conditions were meant to be sent through and most importantly no Netflix code yet. I have tried many times to call but with 2 kids I can't wait the 30mins plus on hold. Help!!!

Re: Help with account details/Netflix code

SamSam

Hey,

I'm not sure about the correspondence and T&C's but with regards to the Netflix voucher, this is sent within 14 days of your bundle activating. That sounds like it would be the 22nd of April for you so you should have received it yesterday. Have you checked your personal email address as well as your Optus one? Including the spam folders? If so, MattJ is helping people https://community.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/Haven-t-received-your-Netflix-voucher-or-receive-...

Be sure to check page 1 of that thread because no one else is. It explains what you need to do to get his help. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

sf24
Thanks for your response. I don't have an Optus email. I assume I was meant to receive a welcome pack or something with how to set this up??? I have checked my hotmail account (including the junk folder) everyday and have not received anything.
Frustrating that I can't talk to someone to sort it out. I did read about the Netflix voucher being within 14 days so still waiting for that too.

SamSam

You would have an Optus email address @sf24 but as you said whether or not you got told what it was or how to set it up is a different story. You'd have to call up to get the details I believe or use live chat http://yesopt.us/chat2us

Best of luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
86 Kudos
80 Kudos
63 Kudos
36 Kudos
35 Kudos