cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Sybbysoo
New Contributor

Help fix my account, without calling preferably!

My mobile broadband should have been letting me stream Stan and Netflix free, but it was coming out of my monthly allowance. I called and thought the problem was rectified, but I have been charged $20 for 2 gig today streaming Stan...

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Help fix my account, without calling preferably!

Are you following the rules?

SD only?

Only viewed on the phone (no casting)

Have activated data free streaming  in MY ACCOUNT?

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Re: Help fix my account, without calling preferably!

Hey @Sybbysoo, are you able to check your Data Insights in your Optus App to see where your data usage has been applied? It will still list all of the data you've used from streaming Stan, but it wouldn't actually be counted towards your total data allowance for the month. If you like we can take a look for you and see how this has been applied, just send through a private message with your full name, account number and DOB, however it's important to note as Peter mentioned above that their are caveats, which you can read about here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos