Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

HUAWEI 4GROUTER 3 PRIME

Recently cancelled Fetch and went on an Internet Plan received Huawei ROUTER as mentioned on 2 occasions have had bad storms wind blowing a gale rain clouds and have lost connection first time i rang and told to reset router worked fine after that last night kept switching off after minutes rang and was told could have bag sent and return router for inspection and wait until i recieved another one i asked why don't you send me a new one and then i will return this one ''oh no it doesn't work like that'' or take router to Optus shop to be sent for testing and purchase a DONGLE  until router is returned i asked why can't i just get a DONGLE and take it back when i recieve router back ''oh no you buy DONGLE and keep it'' after storm passed i have had no further issues with router anyone else experience similar in a storm with this HUAWEI ROUTER

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: HUAWEI 4GROUTER 3 PRIME

Many types of Radio receives will fail to receive signals during storms. Storms will effect radio/satellite signals not much you can do about Mother Nature. Clear sky great signals Heavy clouds, rain , Storms bad to no signals, I lose normal TV where I live during heavy rain.
0 Kudos