Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor marcmarcoz
Occasional Contributor

HELP HELP Optus Business Accounts Contact - Does anyone really care

I have been going through all sorts of Dramas with Optus:

*Escalation team won't call back been over 15 days.

*Escalation team won't reply to email ( they will reply in 10 days but been over that)

*Forum Guy Ray said he was going to get someone senior to give me a call ( still no call or no service)

*I was getting a $200 credit for the debacle that was called convert your business number from Copper to NBN ( number was lost to Telstra then we somehow got it back after 4 days process took over 2 weeks).

* Just got the new bill with no $200 credit but a new charge for a change number fee of $33 LOL I didn't change any number I went from Optus to Optus!!!

All i get when I contact the 133 343 team is someone else who I have to explain the whole history can't do anything because it's with the escalation team and still can't get the bill right.

Can anyone provide a different contact number or does it go through the same circle of time wasting.

Cheers

Business Customer

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: HELP HELP Optus Business Accounts Contact - Does anyone really care

So (legitimate) gripes aside, are we just talking about an incorrect $33 charge? MIght be worth stacking that against the $200 credit and cutting your losses and saving some time and hair?
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor marcmarcoz
Occasional Contributor

Peter,

The problem is the bill wrong and continues to be wrong every month.

SO it's not about the $33 but it is costing a lot of bloody time.

I just got off the phone and the billing department can't do nothing as it is with the escalation team who apparently have tried to contact me ( the last time they contacted me was 1pm on a Saturday having my anniversary lunch with my wife!!)

I have asked to contact this escalation team but apparently you contact them they contact you.

So if they don't contact you and you can't contact them then we go around in circles.

This really is about them getting them to sort out their processes. Having your business escalation team offshore is absolute mistake and debacle as i am finding out.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

The processes are not working well in your case (and you're not alone). Unfortunately to answer your original question, no one can help you here in the forum. Billing issues have to go through Optus direct. Apparently Facebook Optus is the best contact point for the more empowered local Optus staff.

Good Luck

Peter Gillespie
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi there,

I hadn't heard from either side in a fortnight so I was under the assumption it was resolved.

I've returned from leave and have sent a follow up e-mail this morning and will see this through.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos