Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Great support

I was having an issue with my Wireless Broadband, the speed would be very good then after about 2 hours it would drop off to be almost like like dial up.

I would reboot the modem and go through the cycle again. I even reset the Huawei and still the same issue. This evening I called Optus support I spoke to the Technician, explained the problem and what I had done at my to try and resolve the issue.

The technician listened, I assume he looked at the account he was able to see the reboots and he performed High Level Rebuild on the account.

So far no issues and a bonus is that it has fixed an issue I have had since I joined Optus a few months ago, I had to use a VPN to log into the Yes Crowd. 

I am not an Optus employee.
2 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Great support

Sounds like that technician is worth their weight in gold, did you happen to catch his/her name?

It is always fantastic to hear about excellent customer service, thanks for taking the time to share your experience Tigers1719. And no more issues with Yes Crowd, you beauty!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Great support

@Ray_YC Hi Ray the technicians name is Fahad. Enjoy the rest of your day.
I am not an Optus employee.