Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
StephenH
New Contributor
New Contributor

Genuine Emails in Webmail Folder

Took forever but I waited long enough in Webmail for the 43 entries in the SPAM folder to load & I found genuine emails in there that I had been waiting to arrive in my desktop mail client.

I managed to move the emails to the inbox, but how to I tell Mr Optusnet that these are genuine emails I want to receive & not to censor them to SPAM?  I cannot see anyway in the SPAM folder to say they are NOT_SPAM.

Thanks,

Stephen

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Nard_YC

Re: Genuine Emails in Webmail Folder

Hi there @StephenH. Welcome to Yes Crowd! 

If you believe an email from a legitimate sender has been incorrectly flagged as spam, you’ll need to mark the email as "not spam".  You can also move the email from your spam folder to your regular inbox. Your request will be actioned by the administrators of our spam filter. Follow the steps below:

1. Head to the online Webmail portal
  2. Click on the spam folder
  3. Open the email that’s been incorrectly flagged as spam
  4. Click not spam (that’s the envelope icon above the header of the email)

Nard_YC_0-1612931045044.png

If you’ve tried the steps above and the email is still being sent to your spam folder, the sender can request a review of their email by contacting mailblockreview@optusnet.com.au. The request will be escalated to the administrators of the Optus spam filter.

For further information, please see our Webmail Spam Filter page.

Hope this helps. Give us a shout if you need further assistance. ☺️ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

StephenH
New Contributor
New Contributor

Many thanks, Nard_YC, that has solved my issue.

I tried doing in the list view of SPAM folder, but as soon as I clicked the checkbox beside one of my genuine emails, the Not Spam icon greyed out.

Regards,

Stephen

Nard_YC

No worries, @StephenH! Glad I could help out. 

Feel free to reach out if you ever need a hand in the future. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.