Searching...

First Bill weird

alin

Hi,

I was on the 500GB cable plan. I switched to the $75 basic plus bundle plan and it was activiated on the 1st of April. I have just received a bill for $116.13. I have been charged an extra $41.13 for the period 15 March - 31 March for the basic plus bundle plan. I don't think I should be charged $41.13 because the new plan didn't activiate until 1st of April. 

Can someone from Optus please help ?

Thanks

Re: First Bill weird

Yeldarb

Best to speak directly with accounts on billing related issues as they should be able to sort it out in a flash. You can try accounts on the live chat link below if you can get through. Smiley Happy

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Highlighted

Jax_K

Morning Aaron, ah I'm glad to hear you've received the box and all is working okay. Can confirm that the $20 credit was applied on the 26th of April. I'll also see if I can arrange a refund for the amount you paid in advance on previous plan. If I organise this, this will be issued as a cheque. Is that okay? Jax

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

alin

Hi Jax, 

Thanks for the update. Is it possible to apply the credit to the new account ? If not then a cheque is fine. 

Thanks,

Aaron

Jax_K

Hey Aaron, I've had a proper look at the bill prior to you changing plans. Looks like the amount paid is correct. The amount of $150.55 that was issued is correct and was your final bill whilst you were on a stand along plan. This included an overdue amount from the previous bill up until your plan had changed on the 15th of March. I'm happy to break this down if you like? Jax

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
87 Kudos
80 Kudos
63 Kudos
36 Kudos
35 Kudos