Searching...

Fetch tv dns

curranw

Hi,

I've recently replaced the sagemcom modem with a Netgear modern. It's running in bridge mode into a Netgear X6 router. My Fetch box will not connect to the internet not will the Netflix app run on my phone when connected via wifi. I'm guessing the DNS settings in the router and fetch box are not correct.

Internet works on most of the other devices in the house. PS4 doesn't seem to work either.

Any help??

Re: Fetch tv dns

JordanOptus

Hey curranw, pretty strange that it's only certain devices.

Just to confirm, have you been in touch with Tech Support to see if they can iron out the problem?

Best to check all the bridge settings are set up correctly too.

Cheers,

Jordan

curranw

I haven't been in touch with tech support as yet. I wanted to try all setting options before contacting tech support.

I tried settings I found here - http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/fixed-mobile-broadband-ip-addresses-email-tech-settings-...

Still seems to be some hidden settings in the Sagemcom modem that allow the fetch box and netflix app to work.

Unfortunately there are no bridge 'settings' as such on  the netgear modem DM200. Once in Bridge mode, nothing can be accessed.

The X6 router has all the settings for logging into the optus account.

I have tried just using the modem only but still no joy.

I will contact tech support over the weekend when I have time to wait on the phone.

JordanOptus

Hey curranw,

Let us know how you go with Tech Support. As mentioned, you can always jump on Live Chat to get ahold of them.

Cheers,

Jordan

Highlighted

curranw

I spoke to tech support and fetchtv support. They're sending me an upgraded fetch box. I'm sceptical whether or not this will fix anything but happy to give it a go.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
86 Kudos
80 Kudos
63 Kudos
36 Kudos
35 Kudos