Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor rayford02
Contributor

Re: Fetch tv delivery

Spoiler

just rereceived fetch box yesterday finally after 56 days,only because i went to telecommunications ombudsman

RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

Hey normie 1170 - please don't post your account info in a public forum like the community. If you need us to follow your order up, please send the account info together with your full name & DOB via PM and we'll get in touch. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

New Contributor normie1170
New Contributor

Hi Esther

Thanks for sorting things out.

I appreciate your help.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Esther
RetiredModerator

My pleasure @normie1170 - glad we got it all sorted in the end! Always here if you need us and happy watching! 🙂

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor discobiscut
Occasional Contributor

Placed order for broadband and fetch Dec 31

after 4 seperate orders still no delivery

always wasting 30-50min on phone to be passed through 2-3 operators each one unable to help 

only glimmer I recieved was that at some point in the order process some techie checks the line and if it doesn't meet spec they cancel the order without notifying customer

But this is only know to a few and each operator replaces the order and I wait another 5-10days

I have raised this with the telecommunications ombusdsman as a failure of service and waiting to see what they come back with as my next step

The system is serverly broken they should not sign you up for a contract they can not deliver on.

PS

Dear Mod or Admin do not ask for my Ordernumber as you will be the third on this board to do so Hollie and Tris did nothing dont see why shareing my DOB and ACC again! is going to be any different.

The problem lies with your process that allows orders to be cancelled without communication to the customer

If I cant have the service just tell me and I will go to another provider.

Occasional Contributor

now been on the phone on hold for 1hr

ridiculous

customer service 

right

RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

My apologise! I've been on leave but am working through my private messages. I'll be in touch soon.

Occasional Contributor

FYI

Your TIO reference number is: 2016/03/10082

0 Kudos
Contributor rayford02
Contributor

no kudos for optus ,there the last company that should receive anything remotely positive never lone a kudos 10 weeks to fullfill a broadband bundle hardware in 3 seperate deliveries and 5 orders placed to action one simple domestic customer unreal 

Occasional Contributor Alanthered
Occasional Contributor

i ordered my fetch mini for the EPLon the 09/06/2016 at an optus shop.   received sms asking why i had not actvated my fetch,the reseived an email asking same question,i rang optus (waste of time)spenr 2 hours getting the run aroun from the Phillipines,was asked by sales people what the fetch tv box was,after a further 1 hour on hold was promised delivery 3-5 business days(not holding my breath waiting),they will ring me next Tuesday to check if it has arrived.

Is this the usual sevice from optus ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos