cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
RetiredModerator Nghi
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetch tv delivery

No problem shane-43! Glad I could help 🙂 Let us know if you needed any further assistance.

New Contributor signalpost
New Contributor

almost 5 months for me. got nothin.

RetiredModerator Nghi
RetiredModerator

Sorry to hear that signalpost, have you spoken to our Fetch TV activations team for update on where your order is? You can call us on 1300760016. If you had an order number then can chase it up for you.

New Contributor MJDwhy
New Contributor

My fetch has not been delivered i am very disapointed. Can you confirm wether there is a shortage of units or another problem? It would have been nice to know when ordered on the phone as it was a integral part of joining with you guys. Order # 50871298

RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Hey MJDwhy, 

Looks like you may have spoken with someone since posting this? Please let me know if you do still need a hand. Once the box is ordered/ re-order it can take upto 10 business days to receive it.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Contributor rayford02
Contributor

your so spot on every caller every person be it pop up chat on line phone is indian i ahve nmade 19 calls 12 elmails 23 pop up chats and still no fetch box they are steepping on legal boundaries as to failing to comply with agreements and contracts we need to consider a legal group suit against optus ,im sick of bening lied to and treated like a child rrthwere level of experience and knowledge on phones is nothing short of hillarious ,it definaetly tops the bill as the worst company of have ever dealt with in 46 years 4 times oive been promised the fetch box is oredered and an order number given but when u try to track it it doesnt existwhat is optus hiding why are they behaving like this its so un asutralian ,any other telco has to be better in so many ways 

JustinB
Blog Author

Sounds like you've spent a lot of time trying to get this rectified Ray 😞

Can you please private message me your account details along with the order number that you've been provided & I'll follow this up for you ASAP?

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Contributor rayford02
Contributor

order 10731064 placed on 03/02/16 have received powerline adaptor which was oredeed same day on seperate oder number but no fetch box 

Contributor rayford02
Contributor

yeah just call the 1300 number and all your troubles will be fixed hahahaahhaha finiest thing ive heard in decades,why doesnt the people who answer complaints here actually wotk toghter witht the actual parts of th eoptus company that produce and control orders and devices etc etc etc wouldnt that be a ground breaking idea

Occasional Contributor begee08
Occasional Contributor

I'm hoping mine does not go the same way.

I recontracted late January 2016 to the Big Bundle, did not get any confirmation of the new contract until I chased it up, and now today, when after waiting 20 odd days since the activation of my new plan when I enquired of the whereabouts of my Fetch box I was told it had not been sent yet!

Pretty disappointing I must say.

After a bad year as an Optus customer where I was pretty close to leaving I was hoping service might have improved.

I'm thinking maybe I should have listened to my instincts.