cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor c_b50
New Contributor

Fetch tv delivery

I have been waiting 4 months for my fetch tv box, ordered it on the 23/4/15, I have spend over 2 hours on the phone with optus reps and no one can seem to help, I have a tracking number and it doesn't work, my order has been re ordered because they couldn't find the order and they told me it will come in 10 days and there is no delay, it has now been 30 days and nothing has arrived, just called optus and they said they will re order it again. I don't think it will ever turn up, very close to cancelling my bundle and mobile plan, don't think it fair to be paying for a service and I can't even use it. 

Tags (1)
41 Replies
RetiredModerator Dan_DS
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetch tv delivery

Not good to hear @c_b50! Can you please private message me your details so I can look into this for you? There may be something holding up the order, luckily it's something I can help with. Send me your details and I'll get in touch

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

New Contributor c_b50
New Contributor

Hi @Dan_DS I private messaged you a few days ago, have u had a chance to see what's going on? Thanks 

0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi c_b50

Dan's not in the office today however I'll be more than happy to look into this for you and find out what's delaying the order. Could I please have the order tracking number that you were provided with? 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor c_b50
New Contributor

The tracking number is 9008331

0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for that c_b50. I've got your details here. I'll give you a call this afternoon with an update. 

0 Kudos
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi c_b50, just had a chat with Dan. He mentioned he already spoke to you about this. Glad he followed this up with you and was able to get it looked into. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor shane-43
New Contributor

Sounds like the problem is common and I'm having the same.

16 July ordered the bundle, and cable hooked up next day. Awesome. Got mail re fetchTV then nothing. Two weeks later make an enquiry as no delivery of Fetch box, then noticed wasn’t on the plan that I ordered. Found that I wasn’t put on Entertainment bundle (even though i have full copy of online chat and order details), so upgraded to entertainment bundle. After a week no order number or anything, so contact online support again (all chat saved). After a long process finally get an order number. Go to check order number... doesn’t work. I make a call to customer service just to find that the order had just been generated via my last chat and should be about 5 days for delivery. More lies!! So I wait 3-4 days to see if it shows in tracking... Again nothing. Call customer support again to verify tracking number. Get told by Tania (employee ref CP539026) that all is good and it’s in the system. Ask to confirm tracking number I was given 9549763 only to be given a different number (9579025). So I check that number and it was from an order delivered to someone in October 2013!!! I've had at least 6 assurances from Optus customer support on this matter that it’s been resolved each time. It’s not! Continually fed lies and it’s not good enough. The experience is leading me to think about closing all family phones and broadband accounts with Optus based on this experience alone. If I don’t see the box in tracking by the end of the week I will just find another company to take my business to. Oh and not once in the 5 or so contacts has anyone offered compensation, which even makes it worse when their customers are forking out money and losing time while sorting through the lies and deceit.

My last resort is via a moderator on this forum just to get some truth.

RetiredModerator Nghi
RetiredModerator

Hi shane-43, I can see that your Fetch TV box is on board with driver for delivery today. If you aren't at home and driver feels it is safe then will leave at premises, otherwise will leave card and drop off at post office. I used the original order number: 9549763 though you need to modify it to turn into a tracking number.

You can view latest tracking info here.

Tracking number: OTT_9549763

New Contributor shane-43
New Contributor

Legendary! Wish I had that response and help earlier. Good work.