cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch TV Daylight Savings time update

My fetch tv is not updating to the current daylight savings time for NSW. I am still an hour behind, any ideas on how to update. There is no settings to allow a manual change and i have done a hard and factory reset.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Fetch TV Daylight Savings time update

looks like the time zone is set at the network level..check out this post. Pehaps, contact optus support via live chat or PM one of the forum Mods. 

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/FETCH-TV-CLOCK-WRONG-PLUS-A-NETFLIX-QUESTION/td-p/...

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Fetch TV Daylight Savings time update

Hi @BHOC67, Is your location near the Queensland border?  Does your suburb have same or similar name to a suburb in Queensland?  Have you recently relocated from Qld?  Check your account details to see what address information is in Optus' systems.  If it is not the Fetch box, then the systems must think you are in Qld.  Rgds, Vince

0 Kudos
Top Contributors