cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Fetch Mini

I recently ordered a Fetch Mini through the menu on my Fetch STB, but i cannot find any record of it being ordered, nor have i received any notification if it will be delivered. Can i take it that this hasn't in fact been processed, or are you able to tell me what is going on with the order?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Fetch Mini

Happy to go in and check @Irritated1.

Were you given an order reference number upon submitting the order? The reference number usually begins with the number 1.

Send us a PM. We'll need your full name, DOB and account number. If necessary, I can go in and place the order for you 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have sent a PM, but have had no response.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Sorry @irrated1, I've replied back.

Chat there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos