Searching...

Fed up of waiting for my ADSL connection since july 10th!!!

raquelmirabent
<br>On July 10th I've ordered online my ADSL2+ connection, here is my order number: 39597339<br><br>I have been unable to see or track my order online on any facility and have had to repeatedly followup via phone or online chat to receive any feedback. During this time the only answer that I've got was that shortly I should receive a sms indicating when the technical person would come to my home to make the connection....and today is july 29th and anything happened and I am still waiting that Optus contacts me...<br><br>Honestly I feel extremely disappointed with your lack of service, I really need to have internet connection to my home and I can't have any answer from your side and you are not able to provide me any date about when I will have my internet connection....<br><br>Every time that I call you, I am informed that my internet could not be connected as the exchange has repeatedly rejected the connection over the past weeks and there is no expectation a connection date will even be known for yet another week or more...<br>I should have received notice of the problem immediately after I made the order with you...<br><br>Could you inform me when I will have connection? I really need a firm answer from you<br><br>Thanks and best regards<br>

Re: Fed up of waiting for my ADSL connection since july 10th!!!

Tom

I'm really sorry about the delay with your new connection Smiley Sad I've taken a look & appears there was an error with the order, and our administration team have been trying to fix this up.

If you can please send your info through via our online form, we'll be able to provide some additional info, try to get this sorted out as soon as possible & see if any interim solutions are available.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

raquelmirabent
We just filled the form. honestly we do not understand which error had the order as every time that I called you anybody indicated me anything about an error with the order...only mentioned the exchange issue... please, we need internet connection urgently, thanks

Tom

Really sorry again about this. I can see that CJ is now managing this for you & he'll be in touch again next week. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

raquelmirabent

Dear CJ, I've already bought the optus 5gb wireless USB at $69, please kindly refund me the money in my account and let me know when i will have the internet connection at home. Thanks

Also today in my order we can see this:

Spoiler
Date/Time Status
00/00 - 00:00
We are having difficulties processing your order. Please give our team a call on 1300 760 016
10/07 - 13:12
We've received your order. We'll begin processing it ASAP

Highlighted

Tom

CJ would definitely be taking care of all the aspects; I'll pass this on to him so he can ensure everything will be sorted as discussed. Tom

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
83 Kudos
72 Kudos
71 Kudos
43 Kudos
27 Kudos