Searching...
CANTHEYDOTHAT

I just lost FETCH connection to my TV but Wi Fi is working when i rang copped all the usual crap then i am told Optus is Upgrading Fetch Boxes which would cost $99 but because i have a problem NOW  i will be upgraded for FREE #SERIOUSLY if O ptus are Upgrading then why wasn't i notified and now i have to wait 5-10 dys for a new box without ACESS to my Package which i have paid for Surely there is a BETTER WAY to swap over than to inconvience customers and have your ASIAN PUPPETS making excuses for the CONTEMPT with which you OPTUS treat your customers abit of HONESTY woud be APPRECIATED and for anyone who gets CHARGED for a new MODEM tell OPTUS to STICK IT ad contact your Telecommunications Ombudsman

Re: FETCH

SillyGogo

hmm, so your box is not working, Optus offered you a free upgrade and replacement, what is the problem with that? 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

CANTHEYDOTHAT

TOOL they disconnected at their end How dumb are you

Dan_C

@CANTHEYDOTHAT, please be mindful of your language.

You're more than welcome to vent your concerns, in-fact we encourage it, but we don't allow the use of rude language on the forum

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Welcome-Announcements/Yes-Crowd-Guidelines/td-p/42

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
68 Kudos
48 Kudos
37 Kudos
31 Kudos
16 Kudos