Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
gpwrigh
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Expired Certificate *.optusnet.com.au

You are correct, I have connection on the web but is very slow... The main problem is that my Optus account page won't update on my MacBook Air. It seems that you are working on that problem. Thanks

0 Kudos
Ness_YC

Re: Cannot verify server identity constantly on my iPad and iphone

That's great to see, @MRV3000. If you have any further questions or would like us to take a closer look at your account/service(s) our 24/7 Messaging Team via the My Optus App are ready to assist. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Nard_YC

Hi All,

Just to update everyone on this, our Networks Team had advised that they've implemented a fix. Testing has been performed to confirm the issue is resolved. The team are still monitoring this for any issues that might come up.

We recommend trying to access your webmail again and seeing how you all go. If you run into any issues, give us a shout so we can pass feedback to our Networks Team.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

EmmaM
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi, this is fixed on 2 of our accounts, but the issue is STILL occurring for my son who is trying to participate in online uni and the error message comes up every few seconds. Are there more certificates that need to be updated?
0 Kudos
Steven_YC

@EmmaM - Are you able to advise us which certain certificate this was? Was it a subsidiary of your mail Optusnet Email?

0 Kudos
EmmaM
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yes.
0 Kudos
lci
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

This failure is still occurring for me on one device.

It’s fixed on my tablet, but is still occurring on my phone.

Do I wait another 12 hours, or is there something else I should try?

0 Kudos
Steven_YC

Thanks for sharing this.

I've passed this information onto our team for you. If you're yet to do so, please try a soft reset on the device with the impacted Optusnet email and let us know how it goes.

Steven_YC

Hey @lci - Have you had the chance to reset the device that's been impacted at all? We're aware that some customers are still impacted and I've passed on this issue as well.

0 Kudos
lci
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks Steven,

Latest “Microsoft Solution” (reboot) does appear to have fixed the phone but, rhetorical question, why didn’t it work the last 2 times I tried it?!

Any chance Optus might publicly acknowledge and apologise to customers for this appalling embarrassing SNAFU?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors