New Contributor

Re: Cannot verify server identity constantly on my iPad and iphone

In the meantime how do we stop the constant pop up messages on the iPhone
0 Kudos
auntyblob
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Error message re cannot verify server

received this message saying certificate expired at 26/05/21 at 10.00pm?  on both telephone and pc ? what next ?

0 Kudos
Favrego
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Expired Certificate *.optusnet.com.au

[Removed due to breach of Yes Crowd Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Ness_YC

Re: My phone is saying my Email licence expired

Hey @Willoughbywoman, thank you for reaching out. We apologise for the inconvenience. We are aware of the Optusnet Security Certificate expiring and have reached out to the Network team for a resolution. In the meantime, we kindly ask that you login to your Optus webmail via browser → https://webmail.optusnet.com.au/.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Ness_YC

Re: Expired Certificate *.optusnet.com.au

Hey @Garyandrenee, we apologise for the inconvenience. Our Network Team has now escalated this matter with the relevant management team and will be resolved as soon as possible. In the meantime, we kindly ask that you login to your Optus webmail via browser → https://webmail.optusnet.com.au/.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Ness_YC

Sorry for the inconvenience, @mh73. Our Networks Team has now escalated this matter with the relevant Management Team so that we can get this sorted for you as soon as possible. 

Ness_YC

Re: Cannot verify server identity constantly on my iPad and iphone

Perhaps a device reset, @dalleya? Rest assured, our Networks Team have now escalated this matter with the relevant Management Team who are working towards a resolution as soon as possible. 

Willoughbywoman
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: My phone is saying my Email licence expired

Thank you!
Adzo
New Contributor
New Contributor

No his had not been resolved the problem is at tour end OPTUS you need to renew your certificate that expired on 26 May. VERY SLOPPY OPTUS!!!!
0 Kudos
Top Contributors