Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Debbielou3
New Contributor
New Contributor

Cannot verify server identity constantly on my iPad and iphone

The message Cannot Verify Server Identity is constantly showing on my iPhone and iPad
How do I fix this?
Steven_YC

Re: Cannot verify server identity constantly on my iPad and iphone

Hi @Debbielou3 - Thanks for sharing this with us here.

Our teams are aware of this presently. We've advised our back end teams to have this investigated and resolved as soon as possible. In the mean time, you can use this link https://webmail.optusnet.com.au/ via a browser for the time being. We apologise about the inconvenience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

forthinline
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Expired Certificate *.optusnet.com.au

I have this same issue. very annoying. are we any closer to a resolution?

JLW2021
New Contributor
New Contributor

certificate validity expired

iphone access to optus mail failing due to certificate validity period expired. how do I fix/

anj98
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Error message re cannot verify server

I’m also getting the same message, hopefully a fix is well underway?
0 Kudos
Ness_YC

Re: certificate validity expired

Hey @JLW2021, thank you for reaching out. We apologise for the inconvenience. We are aware of this      expiring and have reached out to the Network team for a resolution. In the meantime, we kindly ask that you login to your Optus webmail via browser → https://webmail.optusnet.com.au/.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Ness_YC

Hey @anj98, yes our Networks Team are currently aware of this and are working towards a resolution as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Garyandrenee
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Expired Certificate *.optusnet.com.au

When will Optus issue the new certificate, simple answer please, not "we are working on it"

This is a failure of Optus by taking their eye off the ball with the certificate renewal date.

This task occurs in their thousands daily by IT Departments globally who renew certs.

Thanks

Willoughbywoman
New Contributor
New Contributor

My phone is saying my Email licence expired

I'm trying to access my email on my iPhone - as I do every day - but it says the licence expired yesterday. How can I fix this? Thanks 

mh73
New Contributor
New Contributor

Getting the same error...

At least it's not just me, but hell, come on Optus, get this sorted!

Top Contributors