cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
George_YC

Re: Expired Certificate *.optusnet.com.au

In the meantime, you should be able to use the Optusnet website to view your emails. It may be worth turning off your Optusnet email from your phone until the issue is fixed. However, this does depend on how you've set-up your emails on your device, as your emails may get deleted if stored locally.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

EmmaM
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Not an option to turn it off.
Is there an indication of when the problem is likely to be fixed?
Cornet
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Error message re cannot verify server

I'm getting the same message on my iPhone. Very frustrating as it keeps coming up within seconds of cancelling it.

Jono_YC

Re: Error message re cannot verify server

Hi @Cornet it's not great to hear that you're experiencing issues with your webmail service. Our techs found an issue affecting webmail services. Our teams are looking into this and will aim to have this fixed as soon as possible. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Rob_YC

Unfortunately we don't have a timeframe for this at the moment. We have reached out to our Network team who are investigating further. 

Akri
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optusnet server certificate expired

In iOS 14.6 on iPad, constant window appears “Cannot verify server identity. The identity of mail.optusnet.com.au server cannot be verified” . In details “Certificate expired on 26/5/21 at 10:00 pm. This window reapears and freezes the display.

0 Kudos
Jack_YC

Re: Optusnet server certificate expired

Hi @Akri, we're aware of an issue impacting OptusNet webmail on certain platforms and are working to have this resolved as soon as possible. I recommend trying the OptusNet Webmail site in the meantime.

You can also check out this other Yes Crowd thread that goes into some further detail on this issue. 

Robmag
New Contributor
New Contributor

Certificate error

What’s the latest on the certificate error. My phone is nearly unusable with the errors regularly appearing.
0 Kudos
Aron_YC

Re: Certificate error

Hi Robmag

This issue is still ongoing, and we're unable to provide an ETR at this stage. If you're getting notifications on your device you'll need to remove the saved details for your Webmail in the meantime. 

Vasen
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Optusnet server certificate expired

Same problem on iphone and ipad.  Its constant.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors