Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Heatherg968
New Contributor
New Contributor

Error message re cannot verify server

I am receiving an error message on my iPad, “cannot verify server identification mail.optusnet.com.au cannot be verified” when I select detail it displays issued dy digiCert SHA2 secure server expired 26/5/2021 at 10pm

phillipsnider76
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Expired Certificate *.optusnet.com.au

I have started to see the notification Cannot Verify Server Identity on my smartphone. The rest of the message reads The identity of "mail.optusnet.com.au" cannot be verified by Mail. Who can if fix this problem.

0 Kudos
Robmag
New Contributor
New Contributor

I just contacted their support team and they messed me around for 45 mins before I found this 😕
0 Kudos
Jack_YC

That's not good to see @Randinka. As some of our other Moderators have mentioned above, we are aware of on issue currently impacting the webmail platform. We're currently working to resolve this as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Burnsie1970
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Error message re cannot verify server

Getting the same error message and no one on chat can assist.  Have tried 3 different consultants

0 Kudos
Tuong_YC

Re: Error message re cannot verify server

Hey @Heatherg968 that's no great to hear. We would be more than happy to follow up and assist in the best possible way. If you could please send through a message to our 24/7 Messenger Teams on the Optus App, we will run some checks and get back to you with some more information. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

phillipsnider76
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks Jack_YC. I hope the problem is fixed quickly as the message is constantly come up even when I am sing other apps etc.
0 Kudos
raeleneeld
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus digital certificate expired

My pc computer and iphone keep saying the Optus wi fi server is not secure as its digital certificate expired at 10pm today. Any ideas how to solve this?

0 Kudos
EmmaM
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

We’re having the same issue, and the error pops up every few seconds which is super annoying.
0 Kudos
Aron_YC

Re: Optus digital certificate expired

Hi raeleneeld

We are aware of this issue with Webmail and are working to get this resolved, however you should be able to log in to Webmail directly via the website until this is resolved.

Top Contributors