Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor aydc0113
New Contributor

Everything is online (what a lot of BS)

Hardest ever company to deal with. Can't even set up a direct debit online. Money hungry. Offer s deal and then charge you more. Mane it hard to setup a direct debit. When I did most of the work for their tech who only did the unsafe bit of climbing on the roof unharnessed. Sham company. If it wasn't for the speed I would not use this company. Sad, sad, sad. Everything I heard was true. Not a customer service company. As the nsme say it's all about them. optUS.   Not happy at all. And sending this to social media. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

Re: Everything is online (what a lot of BS)

Unfortunately, that is the current trent. I found recently contacting optus via the Phone has been quite difficult. However, their online chat is not so bad. 

I think it won't be long before people not having a home phone and do everything online or via brain neuron transmittion.

I do wish Optus change the menu selection system, please bring back the previous system and more human. 😄 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors