cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Error Message - Broadband sim

Hey guys, we've raised ticket - 21851892. 

" We have identified a customer complaint trend where some Wireless Broadband 200GB/500GB (Apr 19) plan customers are advising of being intermittently unable to use their services, and are receiving error; "Looks like you have tried to use the sim card in another device, your sim will only work in a home wireless modem supplied in the kit where you signed up to this plan so you can't use it any devices"

As soon as we have more information, we'll update you guys here. We're still working on resolving this one. 

To receive updates in real time, you can log your fault here →  https://offer.optus.com.au/fault-logging. You'll need to include ticket number as a reference. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor iainr
Occasional Contributor

I have attached my service to the new ticket, thanks
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Word has just come through that a fix was deployed overnight:

Update Details

• Fix was successfully deployed overnight with works confirmed completed @ 1:08 AM (14/11).
  • Mobile Networks are currently performing customer service confirmations to further assess if overnight fix has fully resolved issue.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos