Searching...
Accepted Solution

Employee Advantage and Mobile Broadband

nzaff

Hi guys,

With the Employee Advantage+ offer am I eligible to a 10% discount for mobile broadband? Can't find that on the portal.

Cheers Smiley Happy

Re: Employee Advantage and Mobile Broadband

Jeneral__Pain

As you're an employee, your better off checking the internal handbook on the advantage rules and offers currently out there. As these offers are not available to the general public, we won't see them here and they probably can't be discussed here.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

nzaff

Thanks for the suggestion! But I'm not an Optus employee, it's a perk at my current job - we just have a link to Optus Employee Advantage portal which, I reckon, should be quite standard.

I guess I'm better off asking support then Smiley Happy

Jeneral__Pain

Ah, it's the corporate benefits thing... 

In the portal there is usually a link or an email address to write to when there are issues. 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Highlighted

Rubofthegreen

Are you by chance employed by Australia Post?

Dan_C

@nzaff

I've found a bit of info on the topic Smiley Happy

To receive the 10% discount, you’ll need ensure that you activate your service via the Employee Advantage Plus portal or Member Advantage Plus portal.

The 10% discount is applied to their plan via a bolt-on (applied by our back-office team).

Offer available to eligible customers who connect to an Optus in-market consumer rate plan as outlined below:

• My Plan Plus ($40 or above) - 24-month contract
  • My Plan Plus SIM only ($30 or above) - 12-month contract or Month to Month

*or as varied by Optus from time to time

Looks as though it's a mobile only offer. The above communication was created back in early 2017 (which I’ve paraphrased), may have changed since then. 

It could be worth sending the team an email → EmployeeAdvantage@optus.com.au (I'm hoping it's still current)

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

nzaff

@Rubofthegreen no, I'm not Smiley Happy

@Dan_C Oh wow, thanks mate! I'll try reaching out to them. Will post an update here.

Solution

nzaff

Just got a confirmation it's not possible to get mobile broadband through Employee Advantage. Thanks for your help, closing this thread

Dan_C

Ah, at least we got you an answer.

I'm sorry they didn't have better news for you. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
80 Kudos
77 Kudos
71 Kudos
40 Kudos
30 Kudos