Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
EmmaM
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Emails not received

I'm not receiving emails sent to me from one particular email address. I receive all other emails ok.

It's particularly frustrating as this is an important client of mine and I never know when he has emailed me and I look super unresponsive!

Do you have any clues why this would be happening and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Tina_YC

Re: Emails not received

Hey @EmmaM, thanks for reaching out to us. Oh, that's odd! 

The email address might have been flagged a spam. For more details, check out our guide 'OptusNet has blocked my email'. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
EmmaM
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Tina - I've sent an email to hidden

0 Kudos
EmmaM
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Is there a way I can check if the email has been marked as spam? The emails are not in my junk mail.
0 Kudos
EmmaM
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I've received an email back from Optus and they have confirmed that this email address and IP is not blocked by the Optus spam filter. What else can I do?
0 Kudos
Tina_YC

Thanks for getting back to us, @EmmaM. Are his emails delayed or do they don't come in at all? Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
EmmaM
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

They don't come in at all
0 Kudos
Tina_YC

Just so our Technical team can take a closer look, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page for further assistance. Tina.

0 Kudos