cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
MemphisRaines
New Contributor
New Contributor

Emails have stopped being received - Outlook and Webmail and Apple Mail.

Hi.  All of a sudden I am not receiving any emails.  I've checked both desktop Outlook and Webmail and Apple Mail (on iphone).

• People have told me they can't send me emails.
  • I've sent myself a test message and received the following response: Recipients mail server returned error. Possible causes are invalid email address, mail box full or server errors.
  • I've deleted most of my inbox and all deleted items to free up space.
  • Also, over the past few months emails have just been disappearing that were once in my inbox.
  • I haven't changed anything in terms of programs used or settings, they have stayed the same for years on all my devices.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Emails have stopped being received - Outlook and Webmail and Apple Mail.

May be unrelated by something is happening in the Optus backend ATM (lots of different issues being reported). 

Peter Gillespie

m-ialongo
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am not receiving any emails and the ones that in my inbox have all disappeared, what is going on this has never happen to me before and I am not happy!
0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

@m-ialongo

I'm just getting an update on this one. I'll update this thread here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos