cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor SteveBen
Occasional Contributor

Email problems

Is anyone else having email problems - I can't seem to get my emails (I am using Outlook) - system keeps asking me for my Network Password - error message indicates authentication failed - is it just me ?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Re: Email problems

Hi

I am on Android and iOS with no problem with Outlook.

If you haven't already try deleting your email account from Outlook and then adding it again. If that doesn't help delete the app completely and then reinstall Outlook.

May not work but worth a try.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
JustinB
Blog Author

Re: Email problems

Hey Steve, really sorry for the delay in response. Did you already speak to someone in regards to your email issue? Check out this article for some basic troubleshooting. If you still need assistance then speak to our Technical Support team here

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos