Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Email password, keeps changing....

This has happened about 4 times now. My email password magically changes & i have to reset it...

It appears i am not the only person with this issue...

Come one Optus, what is the problem, get this fixed...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Email password, keeps changing....

Hi,

Just taking a side step here.. Have you considered that there may be something untoward installed on your machine/s or device/s?

Theres certainly allot of behind the scene nasties going on these days to the point you don't even know it there. Also something to take in stock is allot of current main stream AV or MW protection is being circumvented.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Email password, keeps changing....

That definitely doesn't sound right, thecrabtrees. Are you able to confirm that you change the password once it's been reset? You'll have a small time frame to set a new password with the temporary password before it resets again. If it's changing constantly beyond that, we'll likely need our case management team to investigate, so send through your account details in a private message or via Live Chat, and we'll go from there. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos