Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Email, Webmail & My Optus App Down

The problem from a few weeks ago has occurred again.

Webmail gives error message "Failed Logging In"

Using Bluemail app on my phone error is "Sync Failed"

And the My Optus app is also down.

I rang technical support and there is a recording that Optus are aware that there is a problem with email and to use the My Optus app to report any problems.

The problem is, strangely, every time there is a problem with a product Optus take the My Optus app down so people can't report a problem.

Very dissatisfied with Optus.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Email, Webmail & My Optus App Down

3.26pm EST time NSW Thursday 30th July finally got about 6 emails through, and sending working. Given this is a regular occurrence of late, would be great if Optus arranged for their "Outages" site to carry information when email is out, and give an explanation as to exactly why.
I have several friends who changed passwords and various settings and now have a complete mess.
The Regal Beagle
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @johnjinsf, we have deployed some fixes and many customers have come back advising it is working now. Can you double check to confirm it`s working at your end.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Kartika

I can confirm that I am now receiving emails.

To resolve the My Optus app not going past the splash screen I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it now appears to be working ok

Thanks for the follow up
0 Kudos