cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor PapaSmurf
New Contributor

Email Complaint

Does anyone know the email address to lodge a formal written complaint to Optus?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Email Complaint

Yep!

It's gargamel@optus.com.au

Just don't tell him who you are!

(In all seriousness though, Optus have no complaints email address - sorry I couldnt help myself. The best thing to do is contact the TIO).

Beetroot
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hidden deep in many layers of dead links and old pages I found an online complaints form.

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/enquiries

RetiredModerator Hannah-L
RetiredModerator

Hey @PapaSmurf, we don't have an email address for complaints but if you'd like to send me a PM with your account number, full name and DOB along with the details of the complaint we'd be happy to assist you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor worst_service
New Contributor

I made a formal complaint over the phone - which took me 40 minutes to get through to...and then I was transferred (by someone who was totally lost) to another departmewnt which means I was on hold for another 34 minutes. (LOL) So whilst on my journey to make a complaint, I was able to add to my list of complaints.

Optus is literally the worst service company. I've never experienced poorer service.

They actually don't have an email for complaints - most likely because it'll reach it's storage limit within a day.

Most likely optus will do nothing about the constructive feedback I took the time to provide them with because optiu doesn't really care about their customers.

I will never be a customer of theirs. Ever.

Top Contributors