Searching...

Email Complaint

PapaSmurf

Does anyone know the email address to lodge a formal written complaint to Optus?

Highlighted

Re: Email Complaint

[ Edited ]
beetroot

Yep!

It's gargamel@optus.com.au

Just don't tell him who you are!

(In all seriousness though, Optus have no complaints email address - sorry I couldnt help myself. The best thing to do is contact the TIO).

Beetroot

Yeldarb

Hidden deep in many layers of dead links and old pages I found an online complaints form.

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/enquiries

Hannah-L

Hey @PapaSmurf, we don't have an email address for complaints but if you'd like to send me a PM with your account number, full name and DOB along with the details of the complaint we'd be happy to assist you.

worst_service

I made a formal complaint over the phone - which took me 40 minutes to get through to...and then I was transferred (by someone who was totally lost) to another departmewnt which means I was on hold for another 34 minutes. (LOL) So whilst on my journey to make a complaint, I was able to add to my list of complaints.

Optus is literally the worst service company. I've never experienced poorer service.

They actually don't have an email for complaints - most likely because it'll reach it's storage limit within a day.

Most likely optus will do nothing about the constructive feedback I took the time to provide them with because optiu doesn't really care about their customers.

I will never be a customer of theirs. Ever.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
87 Kudos
80 Kudos
63 Kudos
36 Kudos
35 Kudos