Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Ann99
New Contributor

Ebilling

Hi,

How do I apply for the ebilling? I don't have an Optus account.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Re: Ebilling

Hi @Ann9 - I'm a bit confused: do you mean you do have an Optus account and would like to set this up? Or are you considering an Optus service and are wondering if e-billing is possible?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Ann99
New Contributor

Hi, 

I mean I want to apply the ebilling. 

Thanks, 

Ann 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Easy, @Ann99. You can turn this on as detailed at this link. Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Ann99
New Contributor

But the problem is I don't have your account because I don't use optus phone number. 

So I can't apply the account. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Ev_

Sorry @Ann99, I'm a bit confused. Can you please clarify what account you're trying to set up ebilling for?

0 Kudos
New Contributor Ann99
New Contributor

It’s broadband. 

I use Optus internet, and I only received the paper bill because broadband is the only service that I use in Optus.

And now I want to apply for the ebilling. At first you provided me that I can get the ebilling from “My Account”, but I don’t have the account in Optus (and I cannot register one because I’m not use Optus SIM card on my phone) so this way is not useful. 

Is there any way that I can get the ebilling ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Thanks @Ann99. You don't need an Optus mobile phone to sign up for a My Account profile. My Account is an account accessible via your web browser on a desktop computer or mobile device. We do have an app called the My Optus App which is currently only available to Optus mobile customers. If you have an Optus broadband account you can sign up for a My Account which will allow you to activate electronic billing. 

If you send us a private message we can help you set this up. When you message us, please confirm: 

Are you the account holder: Y/ N

Your full name:

Date of birth:

Your account or landline number:

Your email address:

Top Contributors