cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor Nbv
Contributor

Re: Ea servers (Fifa 17)

@Marie  The voice message and txt I received on Sunday mentioned there was an update though??? Can you share what that update was?? This forum seems to be the only way for Optus to care to communicate to us. 

I've have not heard anything back since Sunday's txt message. I've spoken to the tech support for close to 2 hours since then however, and as helpless as they were, they assured me I would be contacted 'asap'. 60 hours later, still nothing. I hope Optus acknowledges the length of time this issue has been ongoing, not just the start of this forum. As far as I can see most users here have stated it had occurred since November. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @Nbv, so sorry that this has been going on for so long. Are you able to PM me your full name, Optus account number & date of birth so we can take a look into this?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor Nbv
Contributor

@Aman_B This is a joke right??? Seriously I have provided so many detail and PMs to you guys already!!! You know everything about me and the situation!!! 

I can't believe it, every interaction with Optus and this gets worse and worse!! 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Mix11111
Occasional Contributor

We've had Telstra for 2 years with no problems, changed to Optus on Saturday - obviously unaware of this problem - first run of Fifa and we have the same issue as everyone else here. 

Has anyone had any luck with getting this sorted??

0 Kudos
Contributor jellomanpie
Contributor

No, nothing progressed.

its been months now and there are plenty of posts on EA and Optus forums about it. Having the Optus moderators liaising is about the first bit of progress..........just waiting for their networks to get something out of the data we've sent

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Hey Mix11111, as jellomanpie has mentioned, we're providing the IP trace results to our networks team to investigate. We've had 4 or 5 people send this through but the more info we can get, the easier it will be to pinpoint the issue. Are you able to send me a PM with the internet username/account number and an IP trace when you are able to connect; then another when you're unable to connect? That's the best way we can go about getting it sorted for you.

0 Kudos
Contributor Nbv
Contributor

Hi guys. I just got off a call from Optus case management team. Their network team will be calling me back at 7ish tonight to run through some real time tests to diagnose this isssue. Fingers crossed this leads to a solution. I'll report back with any findings / updates that I hear. 

Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Glad to hear we have some movement on this for you Nbv. Keep us posted on how you go speaking with the team and we can pass along any more info you have if you needed us to.

0 Kudos
Contributor jellomanpie
Contributor

Would be great to hear some update.........cannot connect today either, and that's not the usual 7.30pm timing. It's been unable to connect at all today. Happy to work through anything with networks now if they want to call and run some tests

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Masa
Occasional Contributor

Yep, unable to connect atm. Sent a traceroute to one of the mods.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors