Searching...

Re: Ea servers (Fifa 17)

jellomanpie

Dropped out again tonight. 8.30pm Sydney this time....trace and ping data sent for when it was working and when not. Let's see what we can come up with!!

Marie

Thanks Mark Smiley Happy 

I've forwarded this to our Case Management team who are investigating this with our Networks team to see if the issue is with Optus' servers.

We'll update you once we have more information.

Cheers

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

jellomanpie

Hi Optus

Any progress? Connection lost again 7.44pm tonight...........Sydney.

Really would appreciate some feedback from your Networks team on this. Not good for the premium rate service.

Thanks

Mark

Toine888

Thank god I have found this thread. I had resided to the fact that I will only play career mode on Fifa17 even though I have owned FIFA since 2010 with no connection issues!! I can never play and realised it's because I only play at night after 7pm... common problem it seems. I will do the trace route and PM through shortly. 

In other news I am generally very underwhelmed by the Optus connection I have as we can't even stream videos on Facebook and YouTube without buffering issues. I have now upgraded my Telstra mobile plan for additional data as I'm constantly switching wifi off as it's terrible! 

Nbv

Optus... seriously???

so I get a missed call yesterday from Optus... well I don't know how I missed it as it only rang two rings and straight to voicemail. I wouldn't think that Optus would be sinister to be forcing calls straight to voicemail? So in that case I also have an issue with my mobile phone connection. Also with Optus. 

Anyway, the voicemail said they will send me a txt msg, txt msg received pretty much right after the phone stopped ringing, a bit convenient huh? Txt messages says they have 'trying' to reach me. Absolute rubbish. It asks for a time for them to call me (options are AM PM or EVE). I respond and still nothing. I call help desk again. Had no idea what they were doing.  What's more they hung up on me!! (Optus, don't believe it? Listen to the call!). 

So Optus? When will you be calling me??? And why call me anyway, why not say what you need to say in this public forum??? Looking at my call history, time spent researching etc etc, I have spent over 20 hours across 2 weeks dealing with this issue...... not to mention the countless hours other users have spent. So... what's next?

I look forward to your generic response Optus. Much appreciated. 

jellomanpie

Just to keep the contact going from us customers...........went down again at 7.40pm Sydney.

I'll see how long i need to keep on posting to see when something is resolved.

Cheers

Mark

Nbv

... and I'm still waiting for Optus to call me back. Was that message you sent to me on Sunday just for fun?

rob777

Yep nothing changed here. Daily Optus FIFA blockage

Batshoey

I wish there was a way to make this thread more widely available because it's a huge issue.  We've waited since October so surely we don't have to wait much longer for answers...

Marie

Hey All,

I can assure you our Case Management team are looking into this along with our Networks team.

We haven't received an update on this yet however they will provide us with one as soon as they can.

If you haven't sent through your details via PM please do and we'll pass them on.

We appreciate your patience while we work on this for you.

Cheers 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
68 Kudos
52 Kudos
41 Kudos
26 Kudos