Searching...

Re: Ea servers (Fifa 17)

Nbv

Hi @rob777, what Domain do you use for the traceroutes? easo.ea.com ?

@Marie Ive sent a PM with traceroute deteails based on this domain.

Thanks

Marie

Awesome thanks Nbv Smiley Happy I'll pass it on to our Case Management team much appreciated.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

jellomanpie

I've just started a post on this, then saw this one. I have exactly the same issue, has been since Oct.

in Sydney every night 7.30 to 11.30 lose Fifa17 online gaming.

test with EA (trace and path ping) point to Optus connection issues causing packet loss during this time.......come on Optus. Sort it out please

Cheers

mark 

rob777

Yes @Nbv.. Sorry the late reply.

Come on Optus, the customer base with problems is potentially massive here I reckon.

Shae

Hey rob777 & jellomanpie, definitely looking into this as a priority. It's sitting with our networks team who are investigating at the moment, however if any other users in the thread that are having the same issue could send through the trace route to the EA servers, it'll help us to investigate quicker. We've received results from 2 users so far, but the more the merrier!

[ Edited ]
rob777

https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Instructions here, at the bottom of the page. It's really easy and hopefully gets the issue fixed if more send the results in

Shae

Absolutely rob777 and thanks for sending the link, I'm sure it will help those people who haven't done this type of thing before. The more info we have to feed back to our networks team the better. If we can get a lot of info, we'll be able to pinpoint the issue a lot quicker. 

jellomanpie

Hi

can you advise where the trace and ping tests should be sent?

thanks

mark

Shae

If you can PM them through to us, it'd be great. That way we can pass them along to the team for investigation.

[ Edited ]
Batshoey

Exact same problem here, I play FIFA 17 through Optus on PC in Queensland and can't connect to games between 7pm and midnight. Been with Optus since FIFA 14 , and this is the only year I've had issues with it.

PM Sent, everyone send your results in so we can try get this fixed Smiley Happy 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
74 Kudos
50 Kudos
41 Kudos
30 Kudos
16 Kudos