cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Contributor Nbv
Contributor

Re: Ea servers (Fifa 17)

Hi @rob777, what Domain do you use for the traceroutes? easo.ea.com ?

@Marie Ive sent a PM with traceroute deteails based on this domain.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Awesome thanks Nbv Smiley Happy I'll pass it on to our Case Management team much appreciated.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor jellomanpie
Contributor

I've just started a post on this, then saw this one. I have exactly the same issue, has been since Oct.

in Sydney every night 7.30 to 11.30 lose Fifa17 online gaming.

test with EA (trace and path ping) point to Optus connection issues causing packet loss during this time.......come on Optus. Sort it out please

Cheers

mark 

Contributor rob777
Contributor

Yes @Nbv.. Sorry the late reply.

Come on Optus, the customer base with problems is potentially massive here I reckon.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Hey rob777 & jellomanpie, definitely looking into this as a priority. It's sitting with our networks team who are investigating at the moment, however if any other users in the thread that are having the same issue could send through the trace route to the EA servers, it'll help us to investigate quicker. We've received results from 2 users so far, but the more the merrier!

Contributor rob777
Contributor

https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Instructions here, at the bottom of the page. It's really easy and hopefully gets the issue fixed if more send the results in

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Absolutely rob777 and thanks for sending the link, I'm sure it will help those people who haven't done this type of thing before. The more info we have to feed back to our networks team the better. If we can get a lot of info, we'll be able to pinpoint the issue a lot quicker. 

0 Kudos
Contributor jellomanpie
Contributor

Hi

can you advise where the trace and ping tests should be sent?

thanks

mark

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

If you can PM them through to us, it'd be great. That way we can pass them along to the team for investigation.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Batshoey
New Contributor

Exact same problem here, I play FIFA 17 through Optus on PC in Queensland and can't connect to games between 7pm and midnight. Been with Optus since FIFA 14 , and this is the only year I've had issues with it.

PM Sent, everyone send your results in so we can try get this fixed Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors