cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

EPL On Demand Resets STB

When watching EPL games on demand the Fetch STB keeps resetting and coming back again to the Live TV.

When going back to the EPL on demand option you can start from where it stopped before resetting.

No issues when watching EPL live or Fetch Movies.

Can anybody assist or advise what's going on. This started only few weeks ago.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: EPL On Demand Resets STB

Thanks for raising this with us, it certainly is a bizarre issue. Is it still happening?

If the problem persists, I would advise raising an escalation with our TV & Content team so an expert can investigate.

This can be organised online here → Report a problem with TV or Content

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Problem is still unresolved. I was told to:

This can be organised online here → Report a problem with TV or Content

Still awaiting for someone to call me!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Sorry for the long wait, did you get a reference number via SMS? If so, please it through in a private message so I can follow up with the team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos