Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Doc1966
New Contributor

ENQUIRIES

Why can I not speak to someone in Aus? I have had numerous phone calls and live chats with peopl in India I presume. All very polite and wanting to help but not being able to. Nothing has been resolved regarding a change of address for my Optus NBN

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: ENQUIRIES

If they are polite and willing to help, what makes you think what's stopping them won't stop someone located in Australia? 

Regardless, if you feel your request is reasonable (relocating a service is very reasonable) and you've attempted to use the appropriate channels I'd raise a complaint - https://offer.optus.com.au/for-you/support/complaints1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
New Contributor Doc1966
New Contributor

Because whilst they are as I said. A number appeared NOT to understand the basic problem

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Nothing has been resolved regarding a change of address for my Optus NBN

We're talking an NBN relocation here, switching your NBN service from your existing address to a new address @Doc1966

Happy to try and lend a hand over private message

I'll need your full name, DOB and account number. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos