Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

E5573 modem

My modem works fine and I can log in to modem on my iphone via the ip address but when I try to log in on Desktop Win 10 I get a message "cannot find page".  I have tried different browsers and cleared cache etc. but to no avail.  Can anyone suggest a course of action?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: E5573 modem

Hi

You may have to connect to the modem with a data cable which is usually supplied.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Davelew,  I am connected and the internet works fine.  It is just that I cannot log in to the modem on my PC  (e.g to change my password or see messages etc.)  I can log in thru my iphone (Safari) but on my PC I have tried on Edge, Chrome Internet Explorer I get the message:

î"Hmmm... cannot reach this page

Try this

I have cleared cache, cleared history but I still get this message on each browser.

Any ideas?

regards

Mandrake3

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Hi

What I think you have to do is connect by the data cable then enter the IP address. This should allow you to change the settings.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

No I still get same message

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

First thing that jumps out at me, is that my Huawei uses 8.1, not 9.1

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Wi-Fi-Talk-Home-Zone/Huawei-E5573-change-name-and-password/td-p/164...

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thank you. I rebooted modem and used 8.1 not 9.1 and problem solved!!!!

0 Kudos