cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Sarah_YC

Re: Dual Band modems/routers explained

Thanks for clarifying, @Piecone. If you're unable to find it, please reset the modem as this will restore it to default including the network name. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
gwrefrigeration
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Dual Band Modems and Routers Explained

from last time victoria power surge, my internet always drop off.

it happened very often

we cant do any work from home.

0 Kudos
Paddy552
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have installed security cameras (3) and they require the 2.4G network. The modem does not appear to have any choice to select either 22..4 or 5.90 G network. The cameras have been paired to my ipone, but I cannot at this time connect. What can I do.
0 Kudos
Jack_YC

Hi @Paddy552, do you know what model modem you're using? You'll see on the first page of this thread that  each of the dual band modems we offer are listed, as well as some info on how to select the 2.4GHz or 5GHz WiFi Network when connecting. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors